If you intend to do a Panchakarma cleansing treatment, you should prepare well at home, if possible. The goal is to stimulate metabolism, strengthen digestion, and already eliminate the coarse slags, so as to be well prepared for the cure. We recommend starting 2 weeks in advance.
- Eat only light food
- Drink 2 liters of boiled water a day, start in the morning
- Drink herbal and spice tea
- Avoid cold drinks
- Do without coffee, black tea and alcohol
- Eat predominantly warm food and well seasoned
- Avoid dairy products, red meat, sweets, white flour, ready meals, fried food and whole grains
- In preparation, take plenty of vitamins and minerals
- Meditation and yoga are excellent ways to help the body before and during detoxification.
- Look out for for your way to find peace and balance
Enjoy the ayurveda cure and the experience